Tuesday, March 6, 2018

New Mission Adventures

Hello World!!! I love you all! I thank you for what you do, but mostly for who you are. Y'all are great! Keep up the good work. 

So this will be kinda quick.

Anyway this week I picked up my new missionary Elder Rockwood. He is awesome. I haven't had a chance to get the pictures that we took at the mission office yet, so I will try to send those next week. 

We had interviews with the Mission President this week and that was great. I love having a chance to review the progress of the last transfer and keep moving forward in a good direction. 

If y'all could keep my companionship in your prayers that would be great. I haven't trained before, so I'm a little nervous about all this. 

Book of Mormon verse for the week. 3rd Nephi 12: 44 "love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despite fully use you and persecute you." Jesus said love everyone, so go out of your way to love others this week. 

I want you all to know that I know this church is the Lord's kingdom again on the earth. The Bible and the Book of Mormon go hand in hand to Testify of our AMAZING Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus knows my name. He knows my weaknesses and how to turn them into strengths. I know that redemption comes through Christ. 

" How Great, how glorious, how complete, Redemption grand design, where justice, love, and mercy meet in harmony divine!"

I love you all and Have a blessed day!

Sincerely, 

Elder Skyler G. Larsen

PS - Skyler indicated in his email to his mom that medically he is doing so much better.  He is working with his doctor in Hope and experimenting with taking him off some of his diabetes medication and he is feeling better than he has in almost 2 years!  I'm so grateful for this as a mom.  Since he has been feeling better he is able to do so much more work.  


No comments:

Post a Comment