Friday, March 2, 2018

Baptisms, Diabetes Cured, Training calls, and Senior Couples

Hello Friends and Family! 

I rejoice with you in the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I thank you for what you do, but mostly for who you are!

I am quickly running out of time, but I wanted to thank everyone for the prayers in our behalf this last week. The baptisms and confirmations for Jodi and Xeric went great! Thank you. 

A miracle has occurred in Hope. I no longer have diabetes! Long story short,  Under Doctor supervision I haven't been taking my medicine for 6 days, and my numbers have been good. The Good Lord has cured me!

Transfer news came out and Elder Anderson and I will be training a new missionary in Hope! I'm so excited to be training with one of my best friends in an area that I absolutely LOVE!

The prayers of the branch have been answered and we are also receiving a Senior couple to help us. 

God is SO GOOD!!! He watches over us and helps us more then we can possibly keep track of. I know that this church is the Lord's church again reestablished on the earth today. I know that my Redeemer Lives! I know that if we follow the Gospel of Jesus Christ then we can become truly happy in a troubled world. If you need peace in your life follow the Savior's promise in Doctrine and Covenants 19:23

23 Learn of me, and listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my Spirit, and you shall have peace in me.

If we read the scriptures (especially the Book of Mormon)  to learn more about Christ, listen to the still small voice of the Holy Ghost, and keep the Commandments then we can receive the peace that comes straight from the Savior.  

John 14:27 says 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

You can find Peace in Christ. 

I love you all, and I love my Savior. He is the Redeemer of my soul. His mighty hand has made me whole. His wonderous power has raised me up, and filled with sweet my bitter cup. 

Have a blessed week!

Sincerely your brother in Christ, 

Elder Skyler G. Larsen


Jodi's Baptism Day


Xeric's Baptism Day


Elder Anderson made this scripture bag for Jodi's - he's got SKILLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment