Friday, March 2, 2018

I Love Hope Arkansas!

Hello Family, Friends, and other amazing Children of God! I rejoice with you in the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I thank you for what you do, but mostly for who you are!

Hello Family, Friends, and other amazing Children of God! I rejoice with you in the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I thank you for what you do, but mostly for who you are!

Thank y'all for your prayers this last week!!! We had so many miracles it is hard to keep track of it all. Let's hop right in. 

The Hope Branch's Relief society came to the Rescue Wednesday night and helped Jodi find a dress for her marriage on saturday. It was thrown together rather quickly, but they were able to find a dress that worked.

We were also able to take Dewon teaching with us while they were figuring all of that out. Dewon loved being a missionary for a little bit. His confidence boosted through the roof and it was such a great experience for everyone. 

The marriage on Saturday went SPLENDID! Many people came and supported Dewon and Jodi. It did my heart well to see how the branch has adopted them into the family and helped them so much. My friends, I love serving in Hope. This cute little branch of Zion is the best! I will attach pictures of the wedding. 

After the wedding we took Dewon, Jodi and Spencer (Brother in Law) out to Burger King for lunch. Haha it was a good time and a great way to end the day. As a result of that experience Spencer is now super interested in the Gospel.

We are currently teaching Dewon & Jodi, Spencer & Vanessa, Sara & James and their family, and some other amazing people. Please pray for the Good Lord to pour out blessings upon them. 

I want to share with y'all my firm testimony of the truthfulness of the Gospel. One scripture passage that has touched my heart more then any other is 3rd Nephi 11: 7, 10-11 & 14.

 7 Behold my Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased, in whom I have glorified my name—hear ye him.

   10 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world.

   11 And behold, I am the light and the life of the world; and I have drunk out of that bitter cup which the Father hath given me, and have glorified the Father in taking upon me the sins of the world, in the which I have suffered the will of the Father in all things from the beginning.

   14 Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that I am the God of Israel, and the God of the whole earth, and have been slain for the sins of the world.

I Testify that no evil man could write such holy words, and that no good man would unless he were inspired by the Almighty. I know that Joseph Smith did indeed see Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and that they answered his humble prayer. I know that God loves it when we pray to him. He hears us, and will bless us in our times of need. Jesus is the Savior and Redeemer of all mankind. If we come to him, repent and try our best then we can receive Grace into our lives. 

The church is true and the Book of Mormon is Blue, read it and you will find God's plan for you.

I love you all and I pray that y'all will be blessed!

Have a blessed Week!

Sincerely,

Elder Skyler Larsen

Isaiah 41:9&10


Jodi and Dewon's Wedding Day

No comments:

Post a Comment