Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Miracles, Tender Mercies and More Miracles

Hello Family, Friends, and other amazing children of God! I want to thank you for what you do, but mostly for who you are. Y'all are amazing!

I never cease to be amazing at how many miracles can happen in a single week! So many have happened this week it is hard to keep track of them all. I will try to give y'all the best ones in the short time that I have. 

Jodi and Dewon came to church yesterday!!! The Hope Branch is the best! They welcomed them in and have adopted them into the family. It was so amazing to see. They all started fellowshipping one with another and they are all friends now. Jodi and Dewon loved every single bit of Church! 

Jodi and Dewon need our prayers my friends! They want to be married this Saturday, and then Jodi wants to be baptized next saturday. I have faith that this will all work out, but I need your faith and prayers too. PLEASE pray this week that the Good Lord will provide all the necessary tender Mercies to have all this work out.

We also learned yesterday that there is a part member family that has a son that asked the branch presidency to be baptized. The family has been coming to church for a few months so we just need to review all the lessons with this young lad and then he can be Baptized next Saturdayalso. Please pray for Xerick!

I love you all so much, I'm out of time. I want to share my testimony that I know that I am in the service of my personal Savior Jesus Christ. I feel His AMAZING Grace in my life so often, and you can too. I know that Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ know my name and are aware of the work that I am trying to do. They love you! Don't ever forget that they love you so much, more then you can comprehend. They want you to come back home to live with them. Keep the Commandments and you can return to live with them someday. The Book of Mormon is amazing! If you are not reading it, I invite you to find the happiness contained therein. 

I love you all and have a terrific, blessed week!

Sincerly your friend,



Elder Larsen

PS - The Civil War pics are from Skylers p-day. "We had the most terrific p-day. We went and spent the day with the Ridgells in Prescott and it was awesome. We helped Brother Ridgell with some service earlier today and then we drove all around the different Civil war battle sights. Then we went and got dressed up in civil war outfits. It was great! I dressed up as a Yankee. "





Skyler and Elder Anderson - who is an amazing piano and organ player from what Skyler has shared. 

The Camden District




No comments:

Post a Comment