Monday, October 30, 2017

Week 36: Nine Months Down!

Hello Family and Friends! 

I truly REJOICE with you in the Gospel of Jesus Christ!!! I want to thank yall for what you do, but mostly for the awesome people y'all are. 

I can barely believe that I've been out for 9 months!  It feels like a dream that is going by incredibly fast. I've learned so much and still have much to learn. Oh how I love being a missionary! 

This week has been a blur. I've been on 3 exchanges and spent a lot of time in the car. Transfers came and I'm getting a new companion!

I have a few things I need all of you, each one of you to pray for. Please pray for Robert and Esta and their family. Also please pray for my mission to find the 80 people who need to be baptized this year. President Hansen has told us all that the Spirit of the Lord has said that there are 80 souls who need be baptized before the end of the year. Please have everyone pray about this in every single prayer. This is of utmost importance. This is part of the new mission culture that we are working on developing. 

One highlight I do want to share was yesterday at the missionary musical tribute to the Savior in Bartlett Tennessee. The program went FANTASTIC! The Lord sustained and supported everyone. My solo was perfect and oh how my heart was filled with joy and love. Heaven opened up and Angels were singing with us. This whole performance was recorded and is going to be taken back to a recording studio and get remastered and we will all receive a copy as a gift. 

My beloved brothers and sisters, I know that God our Heavenly Father loves us and knows us individually. He cares deeply about us and wants us to be happy. God so loved YOU that He gave His only begotten Son. Jesus knows how you feel. He understands you. The Book of Mormon is unequivocally the word of the Almighty. I love reading the Book of Mormon. It has become my daily bread for my soul. 

Please pray for me for this new transfer and I'll be praying for you. Don't forget to pray for the 80. God bless y'all! 

Your brother in Christ, 

Elder Skyler Glen Larsen


No comments:

Post a Comment