Tuesday, January 22, 2019

9 More Days...


Hello Family and Friends! I rejoice with you in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I thank you for what you do, but mostly for who you are! 

I'm almost done with my mission, Can y'all believe it!?! Wow time has gone by so fast. Speaking of time, I'm out of time to write this email. We went to the National Civil Rights museum and it was incredible!

Anyway I want to share my testimony that I now that this has been the best thing I could have done these past two years. It is the work of the Lord. I have helped him change people's hearts for the better, and what a joy it has been.

I know that God Lives, and that His Beloved Son Jesus Christ is our Savior. I know that the best word to describe the both of them is Love. I know that they know my Name. I have felt their love so deeply on my mission. I know that Joseph Smith is a Prophet of God and that the Book of Mormon is true. Oh how I love to read that Book!!!

I know that temples are the house of God and that families can really he together forever. I know that this is Heavenly Father's Plan.

I love you all, and I love being a missionary!!! 

God bless y'all and have a wonderful week! 

Sincerely your missionary in Tennessee, 

Elder Skyler Glen Larsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment