Thursday, July 5, 2018

The Beginning of July


Hello my Friends! I rejoice with you in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Thank you so much for what you do, but more importantly, thank you for who you are. 

I'm sorry for the radio silence these last few weeks. The office has been keeping me really... Really busy.  Anyway I think the grand total is over 4000 miles driven and over 110 hours in the car for the month of June. I know that it is only because of the Good Lord that I am still here. 

For the next transfer I will still be in the office. I think that even though I have had trials and hard times while I have been here I can still make it work. As mortal beings we are all a "Work in Progress". We can only try our best every day to become who we need to be. To the Savior our direction is ever more important then our speed. If we try our best then the Lord is happy with us, and He will make up the rest. That is something that I have had to keep in mind constantly the last few months. 

Sometimes in life it seems that even though we try as hard as we can it doesn't seem enough. Sometimes we are given trials that we don't think we deserve. In the midst of these trials remember what the scriptures say, Hard times didn't come to stay, they came to pass. Remember that the Lord does indeed know what he is doing. This ain't His first time at the rodeo, or His first time around the block.  All things have been done in the wisdom of him who knoweth all things. (2 Nephi 2:24) He loves us and everything he does is for our eternal benefit and is done with love. 

I love y'all. Thanks so much for your faith and prayers. They mean a lot to me. Keep on praying for me, and I'll keep praying for you. 

Y'all stay blessed!

With love, 

Elder Skyler G. Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment