Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music

Hello World!!! I rejoice with you in the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I thank you for what you do, but mostly for who you are! 

This week is going to be short, because I am out of time. I'm sorry for not writing to y'all last week. These last few weeks I've been running, running, running nonstop. 

So to recap the highlights of the week for y'all let's hop right in. 

This week I went on exchanges with the Pine Bluff Zone Leaders. That was really awesome! We taught 3 lessons and the people they are teaching are Golden. It was a great exchange 

We have been building a good relationship with the local Presbyterian Reverend in town. We made mention that we were in need of an organ to practice music on and long story short we were given a key to the front door of the church! How cool is that!?!

This week we also went to Jonesboro for the first Easter missionary musical tribute. It was awesome! I'm so grateful for the chance that I had to sing my testimony to all the people who were there. I am also elated that I was able to tell everyone the first vision account. 

Joseph Smith's own words are...

"I saw a pillar of light exactly over my head, above the brightness of the sun, which descended gradually until it fell upon me. When the light rested upon me I saw two Personages, whose brightness and glory defy all description, standing above me in the air. One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other—This is My Beloved Son. Hear Him!"

I know that God the Father, and Jesus Christ Appeared to the boy Joseph Smith and that they answered his question on what church to join. I know that this is the true church. The Book of Mormon is the proof. If we read it and really desire to know it is true then God will tell us by the power of the Holy Ghost. 

I love you all and God does too. Both of us would like to hear from you. Write me an email and say a prayer and both God and I will answer you. I know that this is true. 

Have a blessed week Y'all!

Sincerely, 

Elder Skyler G. Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment