Thursday, January 25, 2018

Hump Week!

Hello Family & Friends!

I rejoice with y'all in the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Isn't He just AMAZING! Thank you all for what you do, but mostly for who you are. 

This week was pretty rough, but that's ok. The Savior didn't always have easy days. There wasn't too many highlights for this week. We went and provided some service for some members in Prescott. We split some wood and helped stack it. That was real fun. 

One thing that I am looking forward to this week is being able to receive instruction from Elder Holland and Elder Uctdorf! They are going to be instructing the missionaries on Saturday, and I'm so excited!

I know that this church is the Lord's church established again in this day and age. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I LOVE reading from the Book of Mormon. It has become the daily bread for my spirit and has enhanced my study of the Holy Bible. Jesus is the Christ. He is my best friend and I love serving Him and the good people of the South. 

I love you all and keep praying for me, and I'll keep on praying for you. God bless y'all and have a blessed week. 

Sincerely, 

Elder Skyler Glen Larsen


No comments:

Post a Comment