Monday, November 27, 2017

Week 39: The Best Way to a Southerners Heart

Hello Family and Friends!
I rejoice with you in the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Thank you all so much for what you do, but mostly thank you for who you are. Heavenly Father is so grateful for what you do. When we are in the service of our fellow beings we are only in the service of our God. Mosiah 2:17

I'm running out of time this week so here are the highlights. Cookies, Branch Reorganizations, and Zone Conferences. 

So we have taken a page out of the Sister's book and we have baked cookies for our investigators and members. This has been a huge success and we have found that the best way to a southerners heart is with delicious cookies. ðŸ˜Š The cookies have fostered positive experiences for people and they have really opened up to us and become our friends. We believe the cookie idea definitely came from God. I love inspiration!!!

The Branch Presidency was reorganized on Sunday which was kind of a shock to be honest. The branch president that was released had only been in there for 3 years. The members were really sad to see him go as he was an implant from a neighboring branch. I have high hopes for the new branch presidency though. The Lord is in the details. 

We had zone conference and interviews this last week and I love it when these come around. I had a great learning experience on the new planning process that we are using as a mission. I explained this a few weeks ago, but yeah it's great. I also love having interviews with President Hansen. That man is Definitely called by God to lead this mission. Sometimes its a little hard to keep up with how fast he is running, but God will prepare a way for us to all catch up. Haha.

My Brothers and Sisters, God knows you. He loves you and Jesus does too. They weep with you when you suffer, and they rejoice when you do what is right. They look for every possible reason to bless us. Their blessings are dependent on our obedience to them. If we truly love them then we will keep their commandments. John 14:15&21. My Savior is my best friend. He has helped me out time and time again without fail. I know that He will never let go of me. He will never forsake me. I mean so much to him. Sometimes I wonder why he loved me enough  to go through the Atonement, then I remember who His Father is. Jesus is in the express image of our Father in Heaven, and Father so loved all of His children that He gave His only begotten Son. Thus we see why Jesus loves us. 

God be thanked for the matchless gift of His Divine Son!

Your friend in Christ, 

No comments:

Post a Comment